Every Man a Hero book written by Ray Lambert relesead on 2019-05-28 and published by HarperCollins. This is one of the best Biography & Autobiography Book that contains 320 pages, you can find and read online or download ebook ISBN 9780062947598.
Every Man A Hero Book PreviewAn astonishing new firsthand account of D-Day. Seventy-five years ago, he hit Omaha Beach with the first wave. Now Ray Lambert, ninety-eight years old, delivers one of the most remarkable memoirs of our time, a tour-de-force of remembrance evoking his role as a decorated World War II medic who risked his life to save the heroes of D-Day. At five a.m. on June 6, 1944, U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Ray Lambert worked his way through a throng of nervous soldiers to a wind-swept deck on a troopship off the coast of Normandy, France. A familiar voice cut through the wind and rumble of the ship’s engines. “Ray!” called his brother, Bill. Ray, head of a medical team for the First Division’s famed 16th Infantry Regiment, had already won a silver star in 1943 for running through German lines to rescue trapped men, one of countless rescues he’d made in North Africa and Sicily. “This is going to be the worst yet,” Ray told his brother, who served alongside him throughout the war. “If I don’t make it,” said Bill, “take care of my family.” “I will,” said Ray. He thought about his wife and son–a boy he had yet to see. “Same for me.” The words were barely out of Ray’s mouth when a shout came from below. To the landing craft! The brothers parted. Their destinies lay ten miles away, on the bloodiest shore of Normandy, a plot of Omaha Beach ironically code named “Easy Red.” Less than five hours later, after saving dozens of lives and being wounded at least three separate times, Ray would lose consciousness in the shallow water of the beach under heavy fire. He would wake on the deck of a landing ship to find his battered brother clinging to life next to him. Every Man a Hero is the unforgettable story not only of what happened in the incredible and desperate hours on Omaha Beach, but of the bravery and courage that preceded them, throughout the Second World War—from the sands of Africa, through the treacherous mountain passes of Sicily, and beyond to the greatest military victory the world has ever known.
How To Read Online Every Man A Hero EbookTo read online Every Man A Hero Book you need to do following steps:
- Signup for free 30 days trial.
- Fill the registation form such as email, name, address etc.
- After registration successfully they will sent you email confirmation that you want to read book with ISBN 9780062947598.
- Go to your email that you use on registation and click on confirmation link.
- Now your account has been confirm and you can read online Every Man A Hero Ebook on their platform.
- If you love to read Every Man A Hero book on your smartphone or tablet you can download Apps which is available for iOS and Android.
Advantages Read Every Man A Hero Book On Our Library
The service offers a combination of books, audiobooks, movies, music and games. During FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL, this is what you can do with our vendor:
- Beside reading "Every Man A Hero" Book, you can access more than 250,000++ ebook on their library.
- Access hundred thousands amazing audiobooks from any genre and category.
- Unlimited streaming movies more than hundred thousands title anytime, anywhere.
- Listening millions musics collections from their playlist as much as you want.
- Playing online games on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Access playster content on up to six different devices.
- Access the service via a web browser or through the smartphone App, which is available for IOS and Android.
- If you are using the latest version of the apps for iOS or Android, you can enjoy content without the need for an internet connection. The mobile apps lets you download and save all of your favorite music, books, audiobooks and movies to your mobile device so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue your subscription with only $1.95 / month for all services (books, audiobooks, movies, music and games) or $0.5 / month for single service.
- If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your subscription anytime.